Diamond Tree Recovery is seeking a fun and energetic clinical therapist for our Kaysville residential treatment center and outpatient programs. This position is on-the-go, up-tempo, and filled with lifestyle, adventure, and experiential therapy modalities. The ability to have fun, to motivate and encourage, and clinically engage during adventures and clinical excursions is a must.
Job Duties Overview:
Under the direction of the Clinical Director:
- Manage adventure/experiential therapy sessions/modalities
- Bring an element of fun and adventure by helping our patients pursue passion and purpose
- Maintain safety and wellness of patients while off-site, and ensure proper care and support is provided by staff
- Guide and facilitate treatment planning (groups/individual) *facilitate sessions as directed*
- Ensure program quality and efficiency
- DAP notes
- Other duties as needed
- Full-time availability
- Physically activity (outdoor hiking, adventure therapy)
- Must be engaging and excited about getting our patients out and having fun
At Diamond Tree Recovery we believe in lifestyle medicine, with the implementation of holistic living and practical application. We desire to get to the root causes of the addiction and truly help our patients overcome the initial mental health diagnosis to combat the secondary, habitual behavior. We want to do this right and we are looking for the right therapist to join our team.
Accepting applications from individuals still working on their clinical hours towards licensure.
Looking to hire immediately!
Depending on experience and availability:
- $50,000-$60,000 per year DOE
- Benefits will be available
Management: 1 year (Preferred)
LCSW, CTRS, CSW, MSW, LMHC, LPC (Preferred)
|Job Level||Senior Level|
|Job Locations||Kaysville, UT|